Ala-Too International University (AIU)
Department: International Distance Learning Center (IDLC)
Duty Station: Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, Ankara 1/10 D blok, 106
Deadline: January 15 , 2022
Summary of Position
Academic personnel of IDLC AIU reports directly to the IDLC director. The main functions of academic personnel are to deliver online lectures, develop course materials, track the overall progress of students’ education level, and work in alignment with IDLC`s regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in the work of the IDLC, where issues related to the work of the center are discussed and resolved;
- Plans the work of the program and distributes courses among teachers in accordance with their approved functional responsibilities;
- Working with IDLC students and visitors ( for example: receiving and making telephone calls and responding to e-mails to provide feedback with students, organization of meetings for starting groups, informing students about their rights and obligations, and their expectations, etc.)
- Publishing at least one peer- reviewed article per year (Ala-Too Academic Studies, РИНЦ, Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, etc.)
- Providing assistance to applicants in choosing programs in accordance with individual and professional needs;
- Instructing and assisting applicants in filling out applications for programs;
- Active participation in promoting IDLC programs, organizing advertising campaigns (including social media campaigns);
- Working with Learning Management System (OCS), and Information Management System ( PMS)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least a master degree in the fields of higher education;
- Work experience in the field of pedagogy and management;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Kyrgyz languages;
- Knowledge of Excel Microsoft, Word Microsoft, PowerPoint are major requirements;
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th of September, 2021 Applications will be reviewed when received. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Academic personnel”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.