Important Date: The enrollment Period starts on April 15, 2022
Dear applicant, please follow this step-by-step enrollment procedure in order to make your admission process easy:
1. Surf on the website and get preliminary information about our programs, vision, mission, team, tuition fees, FAQ, contacts, etc.
2. Do your pre-registration through this link, or you can directly write an email to DLC@ALATOO.EDU.KG or MARKETING@ALATOO.EDU.KG
3. The responsible person of the center contacts you and consults about the further steps (program selection, tuition fee, etc.)
4. If you decide to apply for any program you have selected, you have to send it to us
- Bachelor: original high school diploma and notarized translated copy of the high school diploma; passport copy; application letter; e-photo 3x4 size; and State Examination Result (entrance exam result for foreigners)
- Master: original diploma, original transcript and translated notarized copy of university diploma and transcript; copy of passport; application letter; and photo 3x4 size.
Submit your documents into this folder in one single zip file. Don't forget to write your name and surname as the file name.
5. If you want to get a discount, you need to send a motivation letter, recommendation letter, certificate of employment, and application to DLC@ALATOO.EDU.KG
6. The university prepares a bilateral agreement (master, bachelor) and sends it to you for your approval and signature
7. You transfer the tuition fee for the upcoming semester to the following bank account of the university
8. At this stage, you are enrolled in the courses of the active semester, you are given access to the university's systems, and your supervisor contacts you for further orientation activities
This is the list of undergraduate and graduate programs of the International Distance Learning Center (IDLC):
1. Management (undergraduate, graduate)
2. Pedagogy (undergraduate, graduate)
Note: Due to the global situation regarding Covid-19, it is currently difficult to obtain documents in many places. If you apply in time and certain documents are missing, you may resubmit these later.