Online Master Thesis Defense
November 26, 2020
Dear students of Master Programs (who already completed 2.5 years education period)!
The defense of your diploma theses will be held on 22-23 of January 2021 between 10:00 - 17:00 each day according to Bishkek time zone.
1. Fill out this form so that we could support your defense process better.
2. Please contact your thesis advisor as soon as possible. Find their email addresses here.
3. Send your draft version of your thesis work by Jan 4, 2021 at latest to your thesis advisor. Use this link for the thesis preparation guide.
5. Record your pre-defense presentation by Jan 15, 2021 at latest, using the following links: Management; Pedagogy. Details while you are recording: your presentation should include topic; your name surname; academic advisor's name surname; your research goal; relevance; method selected; implementation or experiment process explanation; results and/or lessons learned etc. It is recommended to use pictures, video, tables, charts etc.
6. Make sure that you have no single failed course on your transcript. Please check it on your portal.
7. Every student MUST take state examinations prior to the thesis defense. Make sure that you pass these state examinations successfully. Find the link for the STATE EXAMINATION QUESTIONS and EXAMINATIONS on Jan 22, 2021 at 11:00 according to Bishkek time zone. There are 30 multiple choice, true/false type questions from three different courses. Make sure that you have an access to the examination page. If you have any problem or question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Be present online with your advisors on the day you have set up. The list of students, their order, and time of their defense will be published after Jan 19, 2021.