Online Thesis Defense
November 30, 2022
Dear students of the Master Program (Who already completed the educational program)!
State Exam and Thesis Defense will be held:
- Management Master: 31 January 2023 between 09:00 - 17:00 each day according to Bishkek time zone.
- Pedagogy Master: 1 February 2023 between 10:00 - 17:00 each day according to Bishkek time zone.
1. Fill out this form so that we could support your defense process better.
2. Please contact your thesis advisor as soon as possible. Find their email addresses here.
3. Send your draft version of your thesis work by December 25, 2022, at the latest to your thesis advisor. Use this link for the thesis preparation guide.
4. Submit your COMPLETE version of your thesis work by January 5, 2023, at the latest. Use the following links to submit ( Management MS; Pedagogy MS)
5. Record your pre-defense presentation by January 5, 2023, at the latest, using the following links: Management; Pedagogy. Details while you are recording: your presentation should include topic; your name surname; academic advisor's name surname; your research goal; relevance; method selected; implementation or experiment process explanation; results and/or lessons learned, etc. It is recommended to use pictures, video, tables, charts, etc.
6. Make sure that you have no single failed course on your transcript. Please check it on your portal.
7. Every student MUST take state examinations prior to the thesis defense. Make sure that you pass these state examinations successfully. Find the link for the STATE EXAMINATION QUESTIONS and EXAMINATIONS on January 24-26, 2023 at 10:30 according to the Bishkek time zone. There are 30 multiple-choice, true/false type questions from three different courses. Make sure that you have access to the examination page. If you have any problems or questions, contact email@example.com
8. Be present online with your advisors on the day you have set up. The list of students, their order, and the time of their defense will be published after January 20, 2023.