Online Thesis Defense
March 14, 2022
Dear students of the Master and Bachelor Programs (Who already completed the educational program)!
State Exam and Thesis Defense will be held:
- Management Bachelor: 17 and 22 Junе 2022 between 10:00 - 17:00 each day according to the Bishkek time zone.
- Management Master: 22 Junе 2022 between 10:00 - 17:00 each day according to the Bishkek time zone.
- Pedagogy Master: 23 - 24 Junе 2022 between 10:00 - 17:00 each day according to the Bishkek time zone.
2. Please contact your thesis advisor as soon as possible. Find their email addresses here.
3. Send your review from the thesis advisor by June 1, 2022. Use this link for the thesis preparation guide.
4. Submit your COMPLETE version of your thesis work by June 5, 2022, at the latest. Use the following links to submit ( Management MS; Pedagogy MS; Management Bachelor)
5. Record your pre-defense presentation by, June 1, 2022, at the latest, using the following links: Management; Pedagogy; Management Bachelor. Details while you are recording: your presentation should include topic; your name surname; academic advisor's name surname; your research goal; relevance; method selected; implementation or experiment process explanation; results and/or lessons learned, etc. It is recommended to use pictures, video, tables, charts, etc.
6. Make sure that you have no single failed course on your transcript. Please check it on your portal.
7. Get two reviews: The first one from the thesis advisor and the second one from another expert
8. Every student MUST take state examinations prior to the thesis defense. Make sure that you pass these state examinations successfully. Find the link for the STATE EXAMINATION QUESTIONS and EXAMINATIONS on June 17-24, 2022 at 10:00 according to the Bishkek time zone. There are 30 multiple-choice, true/false type questions from three different courses. Make sure that you have access to the examination page. If you have any problems or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Be present online with your advisors on the day you have set up. The list of students, their order, and the time of their defense will be published after June 15, 2022.